Politique de remboursement
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the date of revocation,
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or items;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Nicole Hansen, Fromet-und-Moses-Mendelssohn-Platz 2, 10969 Berlin, telephone number: 01743301974, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than 14 days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period will be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, other than subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods because of their nature;
- the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back).
- To Nicole Hansen, Fromet-und-Moses-Mendelssohn-Platz 2, 10969 Berlin, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.