I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Nicole Hansen) via the website iunik-berlin.com. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. Company is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Establishment of the agreement
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as we publish the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to you to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can access the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After visiting the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data is finally displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as your payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before sending the order you have the possibility to check the details in the order overview again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order. By sending the order via the "buy" button, you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for quotations are not binding for you. For this purpose, we will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is stated in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is secured technically and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is always made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods/tickets/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete invoice conditions for the countries where this payment method is available can be found here: Germany.
- Instalment purchase: Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly instalments under the conditions specified in the checkout. Payment in instalments is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. For more information on instalment purchases including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Consumer Credit Information for countries where this payment method is available, please click here (only available in the countries indicated): Germany. The use of the payment methods invoice and/or instalment purchase and/or direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. In this respect, we will forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and creditworthiness checks in the context of the initiation of the purchase and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted on the basis of the results of the credit assessment.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply..
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Applicable law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS Platform), available at ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German
3.2. The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions of Business will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form as part of a binding offer, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. Any costs arising from the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was arranged outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise specified for the individual types of payment, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1.The terms of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information have been drawn up by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found here.